The National Alliance for Neuromuscular Diseases and Neuroscience GANGLION Skopje
The National Alliance for Neuromuscular Diseases and Neuroscience GANGLION Skopje is a very young organization that officially started working in November last year.
The vision of the National Alliance for Neuromuscular Diseases and Neuroscience Ganglion Skopje is primarily aimed at patients with Neuromuscular Diseases. The main basics on which this alliance works are the following: possible providing of drugs according to the latest standards, the necessary diagnostic methods such as genetic testing, psychological assistance and patient support. This includes medical research in the field of Neurology in collaboration with Macedonian, as well as with international researchers / associations / institutes.
The mission of the National Alliance for Neuromuscular Diseases and Neuroscience Ganglion Skopje is to improve the quality of life of patients with Neuromuscular Diseases, which by the way are on the rise in the Republic of Northern Macedonia. These patients face a number of challenges, where knowledge and experience would help solve them. Another point of our mission is wider education the medical staff for early recognition of the signs of neuromuscular disorders and timely treatment for them, if available.
The strategic goals of the National Alliance are:
• Support and information for patients / individuals interested in Neuromuscular disease.
• Promotion of new drugs and new diagnostic procedures in collaboration with drugs companies.
• Research based on relevant data and information.
• Support and promotion of true science.
• Providing genetic testing.
• Creating a database for patients with Neuromuscular Diseases.
• Psychological support for patients with Neuromuscular Diseases and their families.
• Organization of seminars / conferences / workshops / congresses for education of the patients.
• Education of health staff in the country and abroad.
The National Alliance for Neuromuscular Diseases and Neuroscience Ganglion Skopje will have great social and social significance and influence.
According to this, we hope for a collaboration in a lot of projects, and in that way connection between the patients and medical staff around the Europe.